It's everyday life, one photo at a time. OK, sometimes two. Or three.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Mom's Birthday Lunch
My mom's birthday is January 6. I made a lunch of lasagna and salad, and then we had cake and ice cream. After our company left, it was time to clean up our Christmas decorations and go back to being normal. At the end of the day, I'm very tired.
What a handsome family! I hope your Mom enjoyed her special day. The kids look so excited you'd think it was one of their birthdays. I don't blame you for being tired. Id' be tired too.
What a fun family get together. I don't know about you, but sometimes I think tired is the theme of my life. But then you see this and tired doesn't seem so bad.
What a handsome family! I hope your Mom enjoyed her special day. The kids look so excited you'd think it was one of their birthdays. I don't blame you for being tired. Id' be tired too.
ReplyDelete~Susan
Looks like fun! Great photo!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun family get together. I don't know about you, but sometimes I think tired is the theme of my life. But then you see this and tired doesn't seem so bad.
ReplyDeleteHope the party was fun for all, the kids look very happy!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun family pic! Love the looks on the kids' faces!
ReplyDelete