You have no idea how I've been craving Chicago Style pizza lately!!! I just can't get it here. MMMM!! I love the sweet pic, what great expressions on their faces!
That's a HUGE pizza! yum! and how wonderful that they can get together like that! You've just reminded me I need to schedule a sleepover for Katie with her orphanage 'sister' :)
oh my gosh that is one BIG pizza!!!! Looks yummy too!
ReplyDeleteIt is so nice that the Fu sisters can get together like that. There aren't any kids from Em's SWI anywhere near here.
You have no idea how I've been craving Chicago Style pizza lately!!! I just can't get it here. MMMM!! I love the sweet pic, what great expressions on their faces!
ReplyDeleteHope they have a marvelous time together. That's so great they get to get together like that.
ReplyDeleteThat's a HUGE pizza! yum! and how wonderful that they can get together like that! You've just reminded me I need to schedule a sleepover for Katie with her orphanage 'sister' :)
ReplyDeleteLove their expressions! That is a Texas sized Chicago style pizza! Wow!
ReplyDelete